Thursday, October 18, 2012

Frightening Baby Product - The Neck Floatie

I'm an on again, off again insomniac.  I've learned to embrace this trait by continuing my deep research into the wee hours of the night.  So of course, when we discovered The Bun would be needing all kinds of baby doodads, I switched away (mostly) from my explorations of the quietest and most docile chicken breeds and pretty much gave up roaming around the world of Skyrim fighting giants, and focused on baby gear.

Today I'm going to talk about one of the baby items I've discovered that just seems baffling to me.  Now, I don't know anyone who's personally used the "Your Baby Can Swim" floating neck collar, but it's appearance screams "who in christ's name thought it was a good idea to suspend a child in the water by their neck?"  Also, can you tell me what's happening in these promo photos? Especially the second one?  It's not a mirror image, so do they just have sink after sink of babies with collars on bobbing around?  This is the stuff of nightmares.


Don't worry, the happy dolphin will save you!


I think this looks constricting for chubby cheeked children.  



No comments:

Post a Comment